Enterprise & Innovation in the Pikes Peak Region by Michael L. Olsen, Chris Nicholl, Sydne Dean, Dennis Daily,
By Michael L. Olsen, Chris Nicholl, Sydne Dean, Dennis Daily, Tim Blevins
Firm & Innovation within the Pikes top area” used to be the topic of the seventh Annual Pikes height neighborhood historical past Symposium. This publication contains the examine provided on the symposium, in addition to a few supplemental assets that round-out a dialogue of the various ideas of the sector. advancements in invention, trade, technology, flight, tourism, crafts, arts, performing, therapeutic and group development are explored within the chapters of this publication. each proposal, test, failure and accomplishment was once based on goals and the anticipation of success.
Read or Download Enterprise & Innovation in the Pikes Peak Region PDF
Similar west books
With a massive movie of the way to Lose associates and Alienate humans approximately to be published (starring Simon Pegg, Kirsten Dunst, and Jeff Bridges), there hasn't ever been a greater time to delight in this laugh-out-loud memoir from everyone’s favourite “professional failurist. ” The Sound of No palms Clapping unearths Toby pursuing a glamorous profession in Hollywood whereas attempting to stability his new existence as a husband and father or mother.
In her try to get away urban existence, a journalist confronts the common and political forces that form the California panorama. In 1986, Penelope O’Malley moved to Malibu, at the moment a small neighborhood of oddballs and cantankerous isolationists, hoping to discover peaceable exile from la and a existence that had turn into too frantic and pressured.
An exploration of how the topic of Anti-Americanism used to be hired via influential sections of the West German media to oppose the modernisation of the Federal Republic of Germany through the lengthy Nineteen Fifties. within the public conflict over the long run course of Germany, the US stood as a logo of social, political and financial corruption.
- Die Deutsche Hanse als Mittler zwischen Ost und West
- The US Military in Hawai’i: Colonialism, Memory and Resistance
- Wilderness: A Journal of Quiet Adventure in Alaska
- A Test in Phonetics: 500 Questions and Answers on English Pronunciation and How to Teach it in West Africa
- Southcentral Alaska: A Comprehensive Guide to Hiking & Canoeing Trails & Public-Use Cabins
Extra info for Enterprise & Innovation in the Pikes Peak Region
16. : The Brodix Publishing Company, 1889), 303–340. 17. Frank Hall, History of the State of Colorado, vol. IV (Chicago: Blakely, 1895), 386–387. Friendsville College probably Friendsville Institute. 18. com. S. Civil War Soldier Records and Profiles [database on-line]. , 2009. Original data: Data compiled by Historical Data Systems of Kingston, Mass. 19. htm (accessed January 18, 2011). 20. C. L. Swords and W. C. Edwards, Sketches and Portraitures of the State Officers and Members of the Ninth General Assembly of Colorado (Denver: Carson, Hurst & Harper, 1893), no pagination.
32. Colorado Springs Death Register, August 1907–August 1914, 173; Colorado Springs Gazette, July 30, 1912. Moses M. 0, CD-ROM (Colorado Springs: Pikes Peak Genealogical Society, 2007). 33. Colorado Springs Gazette, March 23, 1931. 34. ), May 5, 1938. 35. S. Federal Census, 1920. School District 14, Fergus, Montana; Enumeration District 96; Page 1B. 36. David W. , 2002), 37–52. 37. Mining Artifacts and History. com/MineLampPatents. html (accessed December 20, 2010). 38. , 1900), 542. 39. Muriel Sibell Wolle, Montana Pay Dirt: A Guide to the Mining Camps of the Treasure State (Denver: Sage Books, 1963), 358–367.
It is a very simple invention, and will, we predict, meet with a large sale. Mr. ”73 The second patent was a modification to the earlier invention that did less damage to the window frame when attached. Brown’s innovative screens offered both an esthetic and a sanitary benefit in an era in which animals, including 30 • EL PASO COUNTY INVENTORS horses, cattle, pigs, goats and chickens lived in the city, creating conditions for fly and insect infestations. 74 Brown aggressively promoted business and tourism.